“Althea V” corset in French Chantilly lace from the British brand “Kunza Corsetorium“
The luxurious “Althea V” corset in Chantilly lace is a piece of the “Serpentine Lace” collection. It was designed and manufactured in the London atelier of Kunza using traditional couture finishing techniques. Delicate French Chantilly lace is added on the upper part of the busk to ensure some discretion. Its sensual design creates seductive curves and combines luxury and comfort.
This luxurious “Althea V” corset features a black metal busk covered with sumptuous silk. The busk is made with 14-20 quality steel bones. A narrow silk modesty panel in the back ensure your comfort. The back panel in pure silk allows a perfect fit thanks to the eyelet lacing in the back.
This corset can be worn with additional harnesses in order to create a more trendy. It comes with a set of detachable straps and harnesses.
On the image the model wears this luxurious “Althea V” corset in Chantilly lace with the Lucina open panties with straps. It can also be combined with the Lucina open brief in lace.
Small tips to put a corset correctly:
- Before getting in and out of the corset please ensure all corset lacings are loosened completely, otherwise you can break the busk and bend the fastenings. Please pull the laces with care.
- Place the cincher around your waist.
- Ask someone else to gently tighten and close the laces of the corset.
How to choose the size of your corset?
The size of the corset should be smaller than your actual size since the corsets are made to tighten your waist.
It is common to choose a size 4 inches (10.1 cm) smaller, but for comfort, is also possible to choose 1 inch (2.5 cm) or 2 inches (5.1 cm) smaller. Use the corset lacing for a custom fit.
- S: Size 22″ (55,9cm): For waist 26″ (66 cm), also fits 24 “(61cm) and 25” (63.5 cm)
- M: Size 24″ (60,9cm): For waist 28″ (71.1 cm), also fits 26 “(66cm) and 27” (68,6cm)
- L: Size 26″ (66 cm): For waist 30″ (73 cm), also fits 28″ (71 cm) and 29″ (73,5 cm)