The “Antheia” Corset SERPENTINE from the british brand “Kunza Corsetorium“
The Antheia SERPENTINE Corset is a contemporary signature piece designed and manufactured in the London atelier. Its sensual design creates attractive curves and combines luxury and comfort. It will put your shapes perfectly in value and reduce the size while adding support where necessary.
This corset has a discreet black busk to allow easy opening at the front. Its busk is made of 14-20 steel bones of high quality, covered with sumptuous black silk.
The back panel of the corset, also in pure silk, creates a sensation of luxury and ensures a perfect fit thanks to the eyelet lacing in the back. This corset can be worn with extra harnesses to be more trendy. It comes with a set of detachable straps.
On the image the model wears this Antheia corset serpentine with the Lucina open panties in lace with straps but it can also be combined with the Lucina open brief in lace.
Small tips to put a corset correctly:
- Before getting in and out of the corset please ensure all corset lacings are loosened completely, otherwise you can break the busk and bend the fastenings. Please pull the laces with care.
- Place the cincher around your waist.
- Ask someone else to gently tighten and close the laces of the corset.
How to choose the size of your corset?
The size of the corset should be smaller than your actual size since the corsets are made to tighten your waist.
It is common to choose a size 4 inches (10.1 cm) smaller, but for comfort, is also possible to choose 1 inch (2.5 cm) or 2 inches (5.1 cm) smaller. Use the corset lacing for a custom fit.
- S: Size 22″ (55,9cm): For waist 26″ (66 cm), also fits 24 “(61cm) and 25” (63.5 cm)
- M: Size 24″ (60,9cm): For waist 28″ (71.1 cm), also fits 26 “(66cm) and 27” (68,6cm)
- L: Size 26″ (66 cm): For waist 30″ (73 cm), also fits 28″ (71 cm) and 29″ (73,5 cm)