“Bellea” bodice corset from the English brand “Kunza Corsetorium”
This luxurious Bellea bodice corset is a contemporary signature piece designed and manufactured in the London workshop. Its sensual design creates attractive curves and combines luxury and comfort. It will put your shapes perfectly in value. It reduces the size while adding support where it needed.
Its front panel of the corset is made of 14-20 steel bones of high quality. The back panel, in pure silk, creates a sensation of luxury and ensures a perfect fit.
This luxurious bodice corset has a lower part adjustable gusset which makes it suitable for different body lengths.It comes with a set of removable straps and can also be worn with a harness.
Small tips to put a corset correctly:
- Before getting in and out of the corset please ensure all corset lacings are loosened completely, otherwise you can break the busk and bend the fastenings. Please pull the laces with care.
- Place the cincher around your waist.
- Ask someone else to gently tighten and close the laces of the corset.
How to choose the size of your corset?
The size of the corset should be smaller than your actual size since the corsets are made to tighten your waist.
It is common to choose a size 4 inches (10.1 cm) smaller, but for comfort, is also possible to choose 1 inch (2.5 cm) or 2 inches (5.1 cm) smaller. Use the corset lacing for a custom fit.
- S: Size 22″ (55,9cm): For waist 26″ (66 cm), also fits 24 “(61cm) and 25” (63.5 cm)
- M: Size 24″ (60,9cm): For waist 28″ (71.1 cm), also fits 26 “(66cm) and 27” (68,6cm)
- L: Size 26″ (66 cm): For waist 30″ (73 cm), also fits 28″ (71 cm) and 29″ (73,5 cm)