“Lucielle” cincher with lace and pearls from the British brand “Kunza Corsetorium“
The luxurious Lucielle beaded corset in lace and pearls is a piece is designed and made in the London atelier of Kunza to enhance the female body. Long sleeves in delicate French Chantilly lace are added to this corset to form a unique piece! Its sensual design creates seductive curves and combines luxury and comfort.
The black metal busk is covered with sumptuous silk. Its frame is made of 14-20 steel bones of high quality. The front panel is narrow enough to ensure your comfort. Its back panel in pure silk allows a perfect fit thanks to the lacing in the back.
On the image the model wears this luxurious Lucielle cincher with sleeves in lace and pearls with the Lucina open brief in lace with straps. It can also be combined with the Lucina open brief in lace.
Small tips to put a corset correctly:
- Before getting in and out of the corset please ensure all corset lacings are loosened completely, otherwise you can break the busk and bend the fastenings. Please pull the laces with care.
- Place the cincher around your waist.
- Ask someone else to gently tighten and close the laces of the corset.
How to choose the size of your corset?
The size of the corset should be smaller than your actual size since the corsets are made to tighten your waist.
It is common to choose a size 4 inches (10.1 cm) smaller, but for comfort, is also possible to choose 1 inch (2.5 cm) or 2 inches (5.1 cm) smaller. Use the corset lacing for a custom fit.
- S: Size 22″ (55,9cm): For waist 26″ (66 cm), also fits 24 “(61cm) and 25” (63.5 cm)
- M: Size 24″ (60,9cm): For waist 28″ (71.1 cm), also fits 26 “(66cm) and 27” (68,6cm)
- L: Size 26″ (66 cm): For waist 30″ (73 cm), also fits 28″ (71 cm) and 29″ (73,5 cm)