“Lucina” cincher black with lace sleeves from the British brand “Kunza Corsetorium“
The Lucina cincher black with lace sleeves is a piece designed and manufactured in the London atelier of Kunza. Delicate french chantilly lace is added to this cincher to provide graceful discretion and true elegance. These lace sleeves are detachable. The sensual design of this corset creates seductive curves and combines luxury and comfort.
This Lucina cincher features detachable sleeves in chantilly lace. The frame of the corset is made of 14-20 steel bones of high quality. Its front panel is narrow enough to ensure your comfort. The back panel in pure silk allows a perfect fit thanks to the corset lacing in the back.
On the image the model is wearing this beautiful cincher with lace sleeves with the Lucina open panties with straps. It can also be combined with the open Lucina thong in lace. This Lucina cincher nude also exists in black color.
Small tips to put a corset correctly:
- Before getting in and out of the corset please ensure all corset lacings are loosened completely, otherwise you can break the busk and bend the fastenings. Please pull the laces with care.
- Place the cincher around your waist.
- Ask someone else to gently tighten and close the laces of the corset.
How to choose the size of your corset?
The size of the corset should be smaller than your actual size since the corsets are made to tighten your waist.
It is common to choose a size 4 inches (10.1 cm) smaller, but for comfort, is also possible to choose 1 inch (2.5 cm) or 2 inches (5.1 cm) smaller. Use the corset lacing for a custom fit.
- S: Size 22″ (55,9cm): For waist 26″ (66 cm), also fits 24 “(61cm) and 25” (63.5 cm)
- M: Size 24″ (60,9cm): For waist 28″ (71.1 cm), also fits 26 “(66cm) and 27” (68,6cm)
- L: Size 26″ (66 cm): For waist 30″ (73 cm), also fits 28″ (71 cm) and 29″ (73,5 cm)